Shipping & delivery costs will be calculated based on what your purchase and the location of the delivery. These costs will be displayed at the time of checkout. Our services are targeted at customers residing in the Maldives. We do not ship PHYSICAL products to other countries. But all digitally delivered products are sold to international audiences as well.
- All general items on our website will be handed over to shipping/delivery fulfillment to Maldives Post Limited within 1-2 days.
- Products that need special, additional services or third-party involvement will take additional 1-3 days. In such a case or a buyer purchasing such a product will result in an added 2-4 days.
- ***Usually you will get your product delivered in under a week if you live in the greater Male region.***
- ***Other areas will receive the delivery in 10-20 days. Usually sooner.***
- ***International orders might take 20-40 days. Once we START the physical product delivery service. Not active now.***
We will verify the order via phone call to the specified phone number before the item is dispatched.
Upon receiving the goods, please be sure to verify the item is in good condition. If you find the product with damaged or not as described, you can ask for a refund or a new item within the timeframe given for each product.
You are entitled to cancel your order within 2 days with a valid reason.
The deadline for canceling an order is 10 days from the date you received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement.
You can inform us of your decision by e-mailing email@example.com or Viber/WhatsApp to 992-5599
We will reimburse you no later than 30 days from the day on which we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for returns:
In order for the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The goods are in the original packaging
The following goods cannot be returned:
- Any digitally delivered product or services and online course or training program sold.
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, for example, goods that deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You should send the goods to the following address:
Hulhumale Flat 90-3-03, Boaganvilla Magu, Male City, 23000, Maldives
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to you later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Viber/WhatsApp to 992-5599